Materials: Weld Steel
Finish: Galvanized Or Power Coating
Productivity: 2,000 PCS per day
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 80,000 PCS a month
When planning and constructing stockyards, it is important to ensure that operator safety is carefully considered, e.g. it is important that the yards are designed so that the stock handler is able to easily move out of danger should the need arise.
Yards don`t need to be large or complicated in layout to work well. The four yard designs and variations illustrated in this AGROW have been constructed on many small properties. They will handle from 15–100 head of cattle at a time, are relatively cheap and simple to construct, and have a good record of performance.
MATERIALS: Galvanized Steel
Section: AGROW METALS
APPLICATIONS: Prevent cattle from escaping, keeps wild animals away
● Mill-direct supplies for effective cost
● Durable yet Strong by selection of Premium Grade materials only
● All sizes are made to customized specifications without quality expense
● Available for Pre-Galvanized before fabrication and HDG after fabrication
● Wide range of sizes fit your certain projects
● Customized designs supported by AGROW Engineering for continuous improvements in quality and performance.
Copyright © 2018 AGROW All rights reserved.